Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Start of a new Era

Finally after months (or maybe even years) of contemplating, dilly-dallying and all that jazz, I finally start off my own blog! It has been a long time since I thought of starting it, but being the lazy oaf that I am, never quite got about doing so.

Actually, blogging is one thing that didnt really catch my fancy. It was just another thing that was there on the web. Didn't follow too many blogs too. In fact till date have just read 4 blogs. The first one belongs to my school friend (find it here), two during my MBA, one that belonged to my batchmate Oka (here), the other that belonged to my ex-DR (or Dorm Rape in WIMWI parlance), Nirav (He would kill me if I put up his dorm name here, and also I do not want my blog to be blocked saying it has adult content before even I begin!). This is his blog here.

But the 4th one is the most important, coz that is what got me to spend this time writing this (when actually i need to be preparing an order for spare parts for the company). That is the blog of the master himself, Sidin. Now if you do not know him, you do not know what you are missing. So get your virtual butt on this link and read it. I have just spent two days going through his entire archive. (Two very productive days if I may add!) And man, is he good!! But then of course he has to be, considering he is from WIMWI ;)

Anyways, little more about me and my blog should suffice for now. You can see my name up there (either on the right or left, depending on which template I would be using). Done my engineering (Yawn!! Did i really?? that seems like my previous life now), followed by an MBA from IIMA (aka the aforementioned WIMWI) and am now working in Kuwait (No, I am NOT a mallu!)

Have started this blog just to jot down my random thoughts as also some general writings. Had taken up writing a few months back, but fell by the way-side. Hope it lasts longer now ;) As Sehwag is inspired by Tendulkar, it may be possible that my blog may look or sound similar to the other blogs I have listed above, but trust me, it will not remain so. After all, Sehwag now has found his niche of how to get out before reaching double figures! I would find mine as well. Till then bear with it.

And yeah, welcome to the roller coaster ride called my life and thoughts :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Soda Go !!!

sankey said...

welcome to the world of blogging.. and ya sidin really writes awesome !! :)